SOLUTIONS CENTRAL | June 2022 | mrfpr.com/blog
INTEGRX-HPX™ Sanitary Rupture Disc
The Continental Disc IntegrX-HPX™ rupture disc addresses the need within the biopharmaceutical industry to improve process performance, reliability, and safety. The pioneering and innovative IntegrX-HPX™ combines the unrivaled performance of the legendary HPX with ASME BPE compliant crevice-free inlet design, removing the need for integral seals.
Traditional sanitary rupture disc designs limit access to the full spectrum of benefits delivered by HPX technology. The new IntegrX-HPX™ is a semi-circular, scored, reverse-acting rupture disc, perfectly suited for cyclic process conditions from full vacuum to 95% of the stamped rating. Its welded design mitigates the impact of downstream piping loads on the rupture disc burst pressure and overall performance. Continental Disc incorporated an external tag, aiding installation and providing clearly visible identification in the field and easy access to marked data.
IntegrX-HPX™ rupture disc offers a unique opportunity to boost efficiency, safety, and keep cost down by utilizing legendary HPX service life. The bold new design reduces maintenance, minimizes the chance of installation damage, and allows you to control the source and type of seal material without affecting rupture disc performance.
Features & Benefits
• Versitle installation options, including between industry standard ferrules, NovAseptic® Connectors and others
• Each disc is manufactured and tested to optimize service life and performance*
• Crevice free design per ASME BPE-2019 Appendix M Spray Device Coverage Test
• Cleanability test performed on inlet side of 100% of rupture discs using Dye Penetrant per ASME BPVC Section V to ensure crevice free design
• CIP and SIP cleanable to ASME BPE requirements
• Ideal for liquid or gas/vapor applications**
YOUR FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE
Any industry, any application, anywhere in the world — we have an overpressure safety solution and the service know-how to back it up.
Click on the product brochures below or contact us for assistance.